Fairy forrest

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring Has Arrived!

Welcome SPRING! Hopefully the white stuff will not be visiting until late in this year...we've had enough!
My feathered friends certainly agree! So gearing up for a busy year! Hope to be in more shows this year (Holds forehead...Yikes!) Been traveling with the good people of the Long Island Psychic Fair and doing well. I started making my own pendulums, which I'm told work well. Happy to hear!


I was inspired to make and was a bit OCD about doing them too!
Trying to get organized to open up ChicRustique finally...I wish I could hire a photographer, but hey...gotta do what ya gotta do!
Hope to have some things in there by this weekend...Come on by and check it out
http://www.etsy.com/shop/chicrustique

No comments:

Post a Comment